Signature Advent Calendar
$64.00 Old Price: (valued at $105.00)
- 24 days of irresistible beauty treats
- Sustainability tips to help the planet
- Festive moments of celebration with loved ones
Application areaReveal L'OCCITANE products for head-to-toe beauty.
Discover our exciting Holiday Signature Advent Calendar: L'OCCITANE's Christmas Tale specially decorated this year with the playful illustrations of Hsinping Pan. Pull open each of the 24 doors for an irresistible L'OCCITANE beauty treasure! Every day, the Calendar unveils a new surprise, like our bestselling Shea Butter Hand Cream, beloved Almond Shower Oil and more. Not only is this Advent calendar filled with little gifts; it is also filled with little tips! Follow along each day for ways to do something good for your planet.
24 days of irresistible beauty:
- Immortelle Precious Cream Net Wt. 0.17 oz.
- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lip Balm Net Wt. 0.13 oz.
- Rose Hand Cream Net Wt. 0.34 oz.
- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream Net Wt. 0.6 oz.
- Almond Delicious Hands Net Wt. 0.3 oz.
- Aromachologie Revitalizing Sugar Cube Net Wt. 1.16 oz.
- Lavender Hand Cream Net Wt. 0.3 oz.
- Almond Shower Oil 1.18 fl.oz.
- Shea Light Comforting Cream Net Wt. 0.17 oz.
- Almond Milk Concentrate Net Wt. 0.7 oz.
- Verbena Body Lotion 1 fl.oz.
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream Net Wt. 0.35 oz.
- 5 Essential Oils Shampoo 1.18 fl.oz.
- Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel Net Wt. 0.17 oz.
- Shea Butter Hand Cream Net Wt. 0.34 oz.
- Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap Net Wt. 0.8 oz.
- Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm Net Wt. 0.35 oz.
- Soap with Verbena Leaves Net Wt. 0.8 oz.
- 5 Essential Oils Conditioner 1.1 fl.oz.
- Verbena Cooling Hand Cream Gel Net Wt. 0.3 oz.
- Verbena Shower Gel 1 fl.oz.
- Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 1.1 fl.oz.
- Shea Butter Foot Cream Net Wt. 0.3 oz.
- Aqua Réotier Water Gel Cleanser 1.3 fl.oz.
For even more beauty favorites this season, sign up for our Holiday Magic Giveaway for a chance to win 24 full-sized L'OCCITANE products!
L'OCCITANE's Signature Advent Calendar has a few tales to tell...
What appears to be a book of myths and legends traces the story of almond trees in Provence from 1956 to today. Learn about one of our emblematic trees and read a beautiful story of biodiversity. The fruits of the almond tree are known to have an incredible, unique flavor. However, despite this, almond orchards virtually disappeared from the south of France in the 20th century and were replaced by crops that were easier to grow and more profitable.
The Jaubert brothers – almond growers on the Valensole plateau – refused to accept this situation and were the first to initiate the return of this fruit tree to the region of Provence. L'OCCITANE decided to help. After all, this was something that echoed the company's original vocation. We have been supporting this development project ever since, and together with its partner have helped to replant 15,000 almond trees in Provence!
Your Holiday Checklist
Let L'OCCITANE help you with your shopping list for the gifting season!